Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21, 2013 (1-3)


Good morning from Pleasant Prairie, WI ... yes, that's right! Right across the border of IL. Could not prove it by me as we napped on the way from the airport last night but apparently we're only 20 minutes from the treatment center...

Today .... today I am so blessed to have a husband, Scott, who could be here, by myside. He loves me and supports me unconditionally and more importantly he is a praying husband :)

I will update my blog at www.onlytosusan.blogspot.com later today/this evening.

Our deepest appreciation for the continued support and prayers ... We continue to be touched and inspired by your overwhelming support ....

Wishing everyone a wonderful day ... Surround yourself with people and things that make you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment