Monday, August 19, 2013

August 1, 2013

Many of you know I am marrying the love of my life, my soul mate, Scott Teague, next Saturday, August 10 on the beautiful island of Wrightsville Beach in Wilmington, NC.

What you probably don't know is our plans were almost shattered Tuesday afternoon when I received the news of being diagnosed with breast cancer .... 11 days before our big day.

After receiving an encouraging report today from m...y surgeon who specializes in breast cancer, Scott, Austin and I are encouraged and determined to not let this setback disrupt an upcoming family escape and fun-filled week, culminating with our wedding .... a long-awaited and new beginning for all of us.

Please keep us close in your thoughts and prayers for blessings upon our marriage and family, as well as God's healing graces and comfort during the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment